PROBLEMAfter opening multiple tabs in Internet Explorer 10, then you start to close them, you will see a message that says "Internet Explorer has stopped working".
CAUSEThe NVIDIA video card driver on your PC is not up to date.
SOLUTIONTo resolve the issue, you need to update the video card driver from the NVIDIA website.
- To identify the video card on your PC refer to Knowledge Base article #842.
- Go to the NVIDIA website.
- Go to the Driver menu and click on All NVIDIA Drivers.
- Enter the necessary information in Option 1 and press Search or go to Option 2 to have the website automatically find your driver.
- Click Download.
- Follow the on-screen instructions for installation.
- After the installation process is complete, restart your PC.
The Ai Squared Support Team