There is no speech output from ZoomText when tabbing though links in Firefox.
Webroot Secure Anywhere causes accessibility issues in Firefox.
To resolve the issue, you should add Firefox to Webroot's Protected Applications list:
- Press the Windows + Q key to bring up the Windows 8 Apps screen menu.
- In the Search box, type Webroot and press Enter.
- When you're in Webroot, click on the tab for Identify & Privacy.
- Click the link "View/Edit Protected Applications".
- Find Firefox (firefox.exe) and click on Allow.
- Click Close.
- Close Webroot and restart the PC.
If you are still having issues after following these steps, please contact the Ai Squared support team for further assistance. We can be reached at +1 (802) 362-3612 option #3 or email@example.com, Monday through Friday from 9 AM to 5 PM Eastern Time.